Are you one of those lucky people who has never had to worry about their weight? Unfortunately, for some, the luck runs out. You may start to notice a little tummy pooch one day – a stomach pooch that won’t go away no matter what you do. If this all sounds familiar to you, CoolSculpting® may be the solution!
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a noninvasive, safe, and effective way to get rid of fat. Here are some other things you should know about this popular procedure:
1. In a CoolSculpting procedure, a noninvasive applicator is moved across the body – that’s all there is to it. No needles, no surgery – all you have to do is relax as your problem areas are treated.
2. CoolSculpting works by freezing fat cells to death. The cells are then naturally and harmlessly flushed out of the body. The results are permanent, although you should keep eating right and exercising to avoid gaining weight back. Patients who have tried CoolSculpting have seen a 20% to 24% reduction in fat.
3. You can have CoolSculpting done on your upper arms, thighs, knees, chin, abdomen, flanks, and your upper back.
4. The procedure is safe and FDA approved.
5. It can take some time to see results after the procedure – possibly even a couple of weeks – as your body processes the fat cells and removes them.
6. It may take more than one session to see the results you would like and depending on how much fat you would like to get rid of.
7. Patients report the procedure isn’t painful, but may be a bit uncomfortable. An over-the-counter pain medication can help with this discomfort.
Have you tried countless crunches and a celery-only diet to get rid of that pooch without any results? If you are tired of stubborn fat that you just can’t seem to get rid of, CoolSculpting may be the answer for you! Contact Iorio Plastic Surgery today for more information about what CoolSculpting can do for you. Call the office in Holmdel or Colts Neck, New Jersey, at 732-780-9191 or the office in Brick, New Jersey, at 732-458-7400 for an appointment today!