It is an unfortunate fact of life: even if you work hard to live a healthy lifestyle, you can still end up with a double chin. And no matter what you do, that double chin can be next to impossible to get rid of on your own. Fortunately, though, there is a solution: KYBELLA® may just be the answer for you!
What Is KYBELLA?
KYBELLA is a safe way to help you get rid of that double chin. It is nonsurgical and is administered by injection. It is also far more effective than creams and serums you can buy at the drug store! The active ingredient in KYBELLA is deoxycholic acid, a synthetic version of a molecule that is naturally made in the body. Deoxycholic acid helps the body to breakdown and absorb fat.
Here are some more KYBELLA facts:
- The results are permanent. KYBELLA destroys the fat cells so that they can no longer accumulate fat.
- It is safe for just about everyone. It was approved by the FDA in 2015 and has been used on millions of patients since then. However, if you are nursing or pregnant, you should not get KYBELLA. And, KYBELLA won’t help if your problem is loose skin under the chin rather than excess fat.
- You may need more than one treatment. You may see results in two to four treatments, although for some patients it can take up to six. It is quick. Each session only takes about 20 minutes.
- You don’t have to worry about scars. Because no surgical incisions are made, there will be no scars. After the treatment you may feel swollen, tender, and bruised, but this is only temporary.
- There is no downtime. Another benefit over a surgical procedure is that there is no time for recovery needed – you can get right back to your regular activities.
KYBELLA can get rid of that double chin, which can make you look and feel younger. Contact Iorio Plastic Surgery to see if KYBELLA is right for you. Call the office in Holmdel and Colts Neck, New Jersey, at 732-780-9191 or the office in Brick, New Jersey, at 732-458-7400 for an appointment today!